- Google Ads is a paid advertising platform that falls under a marketing channel known as pay-per-click (PPC), where you (the advertiser) pay per click or impression (CPM) on an ad.
- Google Ads is an effective way to drive qualified traffic, or good-fit customers, to your business who’re searching for products and services like the ones you offer.
- With Google Ads, you can boost your website traffic, receive more phone calls, and increase in-store visits.
- Google Ads allows you to create and share well-timed ads (via both mobile and desktop) among your target audience.
- As a result, your business will show up on the search engine results page (SERP) at the moment your ideal customers are looking for products and services like yours via Google Search or Google Maps.
- This way, you reach your target audience when it makes sense for them to come across your ad.