- SEO is critically important to our online marketing success, as nearly 60% of all traffic on the online starts with a Google search.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the art of getting targeted traffic to a website or page, from an enquiry engine’s organic rankings.
- It includes creating high-value content, optimizing the content around specific keywords and building backlinks.
- The most important factor is our content quality and the amount of traffic our website gets..
- Google Ads are a great way to boost our brand profile, generate more leads & traffic, and gain more conversions.
- The Google Ads plan distinct on Pay Per Click (PPC) ads, where advertisers pay per impression on an ad.
- PPC marketing is a affordable form of web marketing, but to succeed, and not waste money, you must take the right approach.
- With Google Ads we can drive quality traffic to our brand, garnered from people searching Google for products and services, similar to the ones we are offering.
- Social media marketing (SMM) is useful for individuals as well as companies to explore their product and service
- In social media marketing (SMM), a type of online advertising is done by social media apps like Instagram,Facebook,Twitter & so on.
- These platforms allow work to interact with their customers in order tobuild a community of followers to share and interact with content, increase sales, attract traffic to a website, and establish a brand.
- Web development can range from developing a single static page of ordinary text to complex web applications, electronic businesses, and social network services.
- WordPress is the simplest, most approved way to create your own website or blog.
- WordPress is an open-source, which means that anyone can use or alter the WordPress software for free.
- Benefits of website development in a business includes are: Search Engine Optimization(SEO),Adapted web design,Higher sales conversion,More security and reliable control
and Better performance.